THE ANGELES: THE DIRECTOR'S CUT
Well the next phase of my Cork life has begun: I've started working for a big international corporation which shall remain nameless. Not that I'm afraid of getting sued or anything it's just that in many circles it's a dirty word. We handle calls here from all over the planet, confirming for me now what Corkonians have always known: This really is the centre of the world.
Trying my best to double-job too. About 5 minutes of research in the morning and then off to earn some cash. This morning, passing throughg UCC, The bells of the Honan chapel seemed to be clanging non-stop, it was like a marathon session of the Angeles. Mind you, have you ever seen the Director's Cut? It features a cameo by the pope. Except he can't look contempaltively in the air, he just sort of wiggles a bit with a tiny but noticable bit of dribble working its way onto his shoulder. Honestly though, the Angeles is a great programme, especially that funky themetune, I'm just waiting for the dance version to come out. I'm not sure if the Honan Chapel bells was an extended angeles though, it was more like God had slept through his alarm. Again. Honestly, the lad seems to spend most of his time on 'snooze.'
Wednesday, December 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment